Munich, November 2023 – dailypoint™, the leading data management and CRM platform for the hospitality industry in Europe and a member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced that it has completed its integration with Oracle Simphony POS. Complementing the integration with Oracle Hospitality Integration Platform (OHIP), hoteliers have extensive opportunities to use the dailypoint Loyalty Module at the point-of-sale.
“This integration aims to connect the Oracle POS system, one of the leading point-of-sale tools, with the dailypointTM Loyalty Module and its central guest profile. The integration allows points to be earned, points to be redeemed, coupons to be used and discounts to be automatically assigned to the guest based on their membership status. “Loyalty programmes often end with integration into the PMS, but outlets in particular can benefit massively. With the integration of dailypoint and Simphony, hotels can offer their guests a completely new level of service in a fully automated way,” says Dr Michael Toedt, CEO and founder of dailypoint.
Direct access to the central guest profile also provides access to important regular guest data such as preferences, purchase history or incompatibilities.
The interface is part of the dailypoint Marketplace and Integration Platform and can be used in all dailypoint modules and connected systems, with a focus on integrating with the dailypointTM Loyalty module:
- Through the POS system, hotels can check if the guest already exists in the system and is a member of the in-house loyalty program.
- Loyalty points can be retrieved and used for payment.
- Orders and sales are stored in the member’s history in dailypoint.
- Loyalty points can be assigned automatically based on various rules such as membership status, etc.
- Status based discounts can be applied automatically.
The integration can be extended at any time, e.g. by integrating a loyalty app, such as the Neorcha smartphone app, which is based on dailypoint’s loyalty module.