software made by Toedt, Dr. Selk & Coll. GmbH
TS&C is a leader in the field of holistic data management (Big Data). With dailypoint™, a software solution particularly developed for hospitality industry, the company caters to individual hotels as well as hotel groups. TS&C has been established in 2005 and had its focus on marketing-oriented customer relationship management (CRM). Over the years, various new products and services have been added to the portfolio. dailypoint™ enables hoteliers access to holistic data management, which is usually restricted to Online Travel Agents (OTA) or shopping giants such as Amazon. The software covers all relevant areas of communication, client retention as well as guest feedback management; it supports operations and facilitates significant analyses, which provide a solid basis for decision-making. TS&C is partner of ÖHV (Austrian Hotel Association) and an official member of the HTNG (Hotel Technology Next Generation), hsmai (Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International) and HOSPA (hospitality professionals association).
Management and Team
Dr. Michael Toedt
Dr. Michael Toedt started his career as a cook in the hotel of his parents, a 4-star hotel in the Bavarian Alps. After several years he decided to move on and study Hotel Administration. During his time in college he founded and later sold an online hotel marketing platform. In 2000 started his second career in the Hotel IT sector at Sansora International, one of the pioneers of hotel CRM systems. In 2005 he founded together with two partners the Toedt, Dr. Selk & Coll. GmbH, today known as dailypoint™. He is the author of several books and his articles are published by journals on a regular basis. Dr. Toedt holds a doctoral degree in management science. He is lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Munich for the subject “Customer Relationship Management in Tourism” and “Hotel IT Systems”.
Dr. Robert Selk
Attorney-at-law Dr. jur. Robert Selk is associate partner in the law office of Dr. Schmid, Dr. Selk & Hoffmann in Munich. His doctorate was completed in the internet and data protection area. Master postgraduate studies followed in European and International Business Law (Master of Law, LLM). Dr. Selk is a member of the work group IT-Law of the German Lawyers Association, the German Association for Law and Computer Sciences (DGRI), the Association for Data Protection and Security (GDD) as well as the German Data Protection Association (DVD). His activities are mainly focused on computer, internet, data protection laws and commercial legal protection/ copyright laws. Dr. Selk is Data Protection Officer in various companies and also guest lecturer at the University of Augsburg for the e-commerce field as well as lecturer at the Academy for Corporate Management of the Chamber of Commerce in Bavaria.
Rainer Aumiller graduated in Physics and Electrical Engineering and is an expert in the field of technology and programming.
The trained lawyer has been working in hospitality since 1985 and passed through all relevant departments up to directorate. Her special fields are Marketing and Human Resources. Before TS&C Mrs. Toedt was responsible for manager trainings at Hubert Burda Media.
Become a dailypoint™ team member.
We are a young and dynamic team and share high goals. We do not just enjoy our work: we fulfill our duties with a passion for what we do: Customer Relationship Management! Since TS&C was founded in 2005, we keep on growing and we’re constantly looking for qualified, motivated employees, in order to provide our customers with an extraordinary support. Working for TS&C offers plenty of benefits: great teamwork, a comfortable working atmosphere, challenging tasks and exciting self-development chances. Thanks to the company’s still assessable size, you can expect good career opportunities in case of great performance.
dailypoint is one of the leading big data companies for the hotel industry. With dailypoint ™, we now support both individual and hotel chains.
To expand our development team we are looking for
Software Developers (f/m/n)
- Implementation and development of web-based CRM and big data application systems
- Completed training as IT specialist for application development, IT study advantage or corresponding experience
- Practical experience in software development with C # /. NET
- Experience in OOP and SOA
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Good English Knowledge
- Good knowledge of German is an advantage (not compulsory)
- A friendly open-minded nature
- Hands on mentality
- Salary according to suitability and experience
- A young and likeable team in a growing environment
- An exciting and varied activity in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Interesting tasks and the opportunity to take responsibility
- Perspective for personal development
- The use of attractive employee discounts and other benefits
- A workplace in the heart of Munich, 2 sub-way stations away from Munich main station!
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send this by stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by email
to Claus Kannewurf: email@example.com
TS&C ist eines der führenden Big Data Unternehmen für die Hotellerie. Mit dailypoint™, unserer Software Lösung, speziell entwickelt für die Bedürfnisse der Hotellerie, unterstützen wir heute sowohl Individual- als auch Hotelketten.
Für den Ausbau unserer CRM Support-Abteilung suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen
CRM Support Analysten (w/m/d).
- Erster Ansprechpartner für Kunden
- Telefonische Unterstützung bei Fragen
- Lösungen erarbeiten, testen und den Kunden beraten
- Setup von E-Mail Kampagnen, Fragebögen und Bonussystemen
- Erstellung von Analysen und Auswertungen
- Erarbeitung, Pflege, Übersetzung und Aktualisierung von Dokumenten
Was du mitbringen solltest:
- Ausbildung bzw. Erfahrungen in der Hotellerie
- Gute Deutsch- und Englischkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
- Technische Affinität
- Eigenverantwortliche, strukturierte und proaktive Arbeitsweise
- Eine spannende und abwechslungsreiche Tätigkeit in einem dynamischen und innovativen Umfeld
- Interessante Aufgaben und die Möglichkeit, Verantwortung zu übernehmen
- Perspektive zur persönlichen Weiterentwicklung
- Ein junges, motiviertes Team, flache Hierarchien und viel Spaß bei der Arbeit
- Die Nutzung attraktiver Mitarbeiterrabatte und weiterer Benefits
- Ein Arbeitsplatz im Herzen von München
Ist Dein Interesse geweckt?
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung! Schicke diese bitte mit Angabe Deiner Gehaltsvorstellung und dem frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin per Email an Claus Kannewurf: firstname.lastname@example.org
You want to become a partner?
Please contact us